1. Cute Plant Pot: How cute would this little planter be sitting on your office mates desk? You'll need to pick up and pop in your own little plant but it's pretty easy to find a little succulent like the one pictured (even Home Depot has them).
2. Socks: The bf is a total sock guy and he always ends up with a bunch of crazy pairs stuffed in his stocking every year and it's a fun way to show off some personality when you have to wear boring work gear all the time.
3. Rocky Mountain Soap Sampler: I'm a fan of Rocky Mountain Soap products and this gift set would make a fantastic (and reasonably priced) gift for a friend or a Secret Santa gift exchange. The vanilla candy cane soap in this is one of my favorite scents of all time.
4. Mug warmer: At an old office I worked at we had mug warmers like this and they were so great since we didn't spend a lot of time sitting at a desk. If you're buying for someone who's in and out of meetings all day or just takes forever to get through a cup you should seriously consider one of these. Not exactly glamorous but super practical.
5. Fancy pen: You know how there's always that one pen that everyone in the office fights over? You can remedy that and give someone their own special pen and if you want to splurge you could even get it engraved!
6. Chocolates: Who doesn't love chocolate? Always a win over the holiday season and works for pretty much everyone. These Sweet Georgia Browns from Purdy's are absolutely delicious, they're like super decadent Turtles and are the bf's mom's absolute favourite.
7. Coffee Table Book: I'm obsessed with Humans of New York, I think it's such a great idea and the stories can be so inspiring. Everyone has at least a few coffee table books and I think this would be a nice addition to anyone's collection.
8. French Press: Have a coffee
snob lover on your list? A personal sized french press would be a nice thing for them to keep at work to have the best cup of coffee possible. This one even comes in fun colours to make it a little more unique.
9. Oil & Vinegar: These oils and vinegars are so yummy whether you use them for cooking, salad dressings or just plain old bread dipping (the best). This little sampler set would be great as a hostess gift or for anyone who loves to cook.
We're coming to the end of this series so hopefully you're inspired and have all your shopping done ;) If that's the case I may hate you a little as I still haven't started! I'll be doing one more post on stocking stuffers so keep an eye out for that. You can find the previous gift posts for guys, ladies, and kiddos. I also did a post on DIY gifts if that's more your jam.