1. The Art of Racing in the Rain: I got this book for Christmas and it is so, so good. It's told from the perspective of Enzo the dog and it is so sweet and so funny, but also completely gut wrenching...there will be tears from the very first chapter.
2. Nars Orgasm Blush: The hype is real folks! I had a coupon for Sephora and decided I would buy myself a little splurge for Christmas and have always wondered what the fuss was over this blush. Like really, it's just blush right? Nope, it's magic dust ;) Ok, not so much but it really does add just the right amount of colour and glow to your cheeks.
3. Micro-Flannel Sheets: If you never want to get out of bed again you need to get these sheets, they are incredibly soft and fuzzy but not quite as heavy as normal flannel. We got our first set last winter and I was actually mad when winter was over and we had to switch back to normal cotton sheets. They also last really well, our first set is still just as soft after many washes.
4. Eternity Drop Necklace: I'm all about small, delicate jewelry right now and fell for Jen Ellis' stuff at the Make It Market that was here before Christmas. This necklace has been on constant rotation since I got it. All the jewelry is handmade to order from Vancouver, BC.
5. Contrast Pocket Tee: I ordered this tee on boxing day and it was a great score. I got it for $10 but I think the $18 regular price is still a good deal. The quality is top notch and the fit is really nice. I ordered a size up and it's a little loose, just like the black and white version pictured above.
6. Old Navy Flannel: I now own four of these shirts, enough said. They are perfectly cozy and casual and will take you through the rest of winter paired with your comfiest jeans and ankle boots.
7. Cami Sports Bra: Ok so this is in no way a sports bra for me but it's the most comfortable lounge around the house bra, and since it's almost as good as wearing no bra it can save you from having to answer the door with zero support. And...it's under $10 so your really can't go wrong.
8. Yoga Camp: Ever considered getting into yoga? If yes, Yoga with Adriene's Yoga Camp is the perfect way to get into it. She's posting a free video for 30 days in a row and they are suitable for anyone. I've even got the bf doing it with me and it's a nice way to chill out and check in with yourself.